I had a great, chilled out weekend and I'm in a really good mood today, so it's easy to think of 5 good things to share.
1) I saw Biutiful on Friday night and it was a superb film. I've seen a lot of films since I got my Cineworld Unlimited card in April but this was, without a doubt, the best of the 44 films that I have seen. It is incredibly well acted and beyond moving. I cried so much watching it and it affected me for ages after watching. Javier Bardem is nominated for an Oscar for his role and the film is up for Best Foreign Language Film and I sincerely hope that it picks up awards in both categories.
2) I had a lovely time seeing my Mum on Saturday for shopping and lunch, and will be showing you one of my new dresses soon. I needed a dress and a cardigan to replace ones that my washing machine had eaten and my Mum was lovely and treated me to new things.
3) I've booked some time off from work to head down to Brighton at the end of February. It'll just be a weekend away but I've never been before so it's exciting to me.
4) I have discovered the Starbucks card. You pop some money on it and then get great deals including filter coffee for £1. As I have a Starbucks just down the road and head there a lot at lunchtime, knowing that I can get 10 coffees for £10 is great. I loaded £10 onto the card on pay day and I'm not putting anything else on it until next pay day so I can't over spend without realising it. However skint I am, I just can't go without my Starbucks- I'm addicted!
5) Work is bloody brilliant at the moment. That is all!
How are things with you today?