1) You have already seen my haul post from yesterday but Frankie and Style Me Up both suggested that my purple L K Bennett shoes should feature in today's MGS and I can't help but agree. They are the most fabulous shoes I own.
Must get a better picture and wear these ASAP. I'm on it.
2) I also had a suggestion, this time from the lovely Ulrike that I should be including my beautiful, fabulous and all round wonderful readers and followers who are "happy to see you posting regularly again" and how could I say no to that? It's one of the things that I am most happy about at the moment- your tweets, blog comments, support and general page views has always meant a lot to me but right now it's amazing. You don't know how happy it all makes me- mwah!
3) I did Race for Life yesterday! I would say I ran it, but no, that would be a fib. I walked round with my Mum, enjoying the sunshine and chatting about the future. The hopeful, exciting, varied, wonderful future. I have an ever growing list of ideas for myself at the moment and once I get my act together, I will post the list on here.
4) I put a little scrap book of my holiday pictures together to take into school today and the kids loved it- it was a great talking point. I had some help from a few girls in the class who helped create a front cover for the book which we simply called "Holiday" as well as a contents page and a "blurb" for the back cover. They've recently been learning about non fiction books so I thought it'd be a great opportuity for them to use what they've been learning. By the way the girl with the blue hair on the cover? That's me, apparantly.
5) I'm going for a Chinese tonight with my friend Marianne and I can't wait for a catch up. Also, I think Mondays need a bit of a lift sometimes and what's better than a drink and a Chinese with a good friend? Nothing.
Oh and by the way, I will be picking and revealing the winner of the Remington giveaway tomorrow so please check back to see if you win. Thanks so much for all the entries!