1) I met up with the gorgeous Sarah from Knickers and Nail Polish for a coffee last week which was lovely. As a fellow beauty blogger and teacher, we never get stuck for something to talk about!
2) My weekend was pretty mixed and a major low point was a massive allergic reaction I had to some cough medicine but the way the boy took care of me was just amazing. If you're reading this, thank you hun.
3) Valentine's Day passed with very little fuss here, as the boy and I were both working hard. However we did go for a lovely dinner and drinks on Friday night (all dressed up- you know how much I love getting all dressed up) and decided that we should always celebrate Valentines on a different day- it feels far more special to do it differently to everyone else :)
4) I started my second school placement today and despite my nervous niggles, I think it's going to be great.
5) I'm off on a school trip to Lincoln Castle tomorrow!
I hope you all had a fab weekend and are having a great Monday too. What are you looking forward to this week?