1) It's half term next week! That's always a high point for teachers :)
2) I'm not just looking forward to a week off though, I'm going to Valencia from Monday to Friday to visit the school I'm going to be working at and also see the city. I still can't believe I'm moving to a city I've never even visited before so I really need to get my head around it soon.
3) Work is crazy at the moment. I have a new mentor which is brilliant as I have a bit more support, but as we're missing a few people, we're all so busy it's crazy. However I'm using the opportunity to see how much I know and how much I can do for myself. I have started writing the class reports and do some assessments and I think I'm doing a good job.
4) Things are so good with me and Rich at the moment.
5) How gorgeous has the weather been? I did a BBQ for Rich and my parents last night and it was just lovely.
How was your weekend? And what good stuff have you got coming up?