1) This week is crazy (not really a good thing in itself) but parts will be fun- the school trip and community carnival for example- but I'm mainly looking forward to getting through my last observation by my tutor and then finding out (I hope) that I've passed this course. So nearly there!
2) I had a lovely weekend with Rich; we did next to nothing apart from eat, drink, sleep and go to his friends' wedding reception. I totally needed it, I was weirdly tired on Friday and was struggling to stand up at one point. Not good.
3) I'm making plans to get up to see my family in Glasgow as soon as school finishes- I can't wait to introduce Rich to them!
4) It's 7 weeks on Saturday that we move!
5) All of our Olympics tickets arrived last week so now I'm even more excited to go. We all head down to Whitstable for a week to use as a base and we'll head into London to see a few events. Should be great!
What are you excited about this week?